Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Smells...

I remember when I was pregnant with my first I was reading a pregnancy book or maybe some information online about how pregnant women sometimes got a heightened sense of smell. Well I was one of those people and it SUCKED! I would keep telling my husband how I could smell "feet" and start sniffing around or I could smell really odd things and it would drive him nuts me sniffing around the house to figure out what "that" smell was. Well unfortunately (or fortunately depending on the situation), it stuck with me. Now I swear sometimes the fries at BK smell and taste like butter (I call them butter fries) and I swear sometimes I smell gas in the house but so far nothing has happened with that. I also can ALWAYS smell food on my hands after eating and that is a big pet peeve of mine. I enjoy a good burger as much as the next person but when I am done I don't want to smell it! So I make everyone put hand sanitizer on their hands to get that smell off. Half the time the people look at me odd but it drives me nuts! It's like putting gum in your mouth after you eat...to get the taste out...maybe I should put the hand sanitizer under my nose??

1 comment:

  1. When I was pregnant with Mariah, I could smell cardboard and diapers---CLEAN ones!!! Drove me nuts!

    ReplyDelete